Social Media Management
Our Social Media Management Options are designed to:
- Generate more traffic for your website
- Get more subscribers to your mailing list
- Increase the number of leads from online marketing campaigns
- Quickly respond to comments & mentions, acknowledge and show gratitude for shares, retweets and more
- Grow your fan base with online contests and cross promote them on all your profiles
- Present a consistent look and feel on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other Social Media channels
Questions? Confused? Let us explain what these terms mean.
Optimized Status Updates
An optimized status update is one that is not too long or too short, posted at an optimal time, contains tags or mentions related brands or followers and uses imagery and other creatives that display well on the various platforms.
Did you know that:
- Facebook has many types of status updates and the reach varies for each one
- Twitter (still) has a character limit of 140 characters
- Google+ allows you to format the text with bold, italic and strikethrough tags
It’s important to post status updates when your audience is most likely to see them and it’s also important to follow the best practices, or proper etiquette for each social network.
For example: Hashtags work great on Twitter and on Instagram they are practically a necessity, but they have shown to actually make Facebook updates perform worse in comparison to updates not including hashtags.
To develop a social media strategy competitive for your industry, niche or location it helps to know what your competitors are up to. The more you know about the competition, the better.
- How many fans and followers they have
- The number of times a day/week they post
- The average number of likes and comments they get
- Scores from ranking sites like Klout, Kred and PeerIndex
- And just for fun, your competitors percentage of fake vs real fans/followers
Targeted Follower Acquisition
Targeted follower acquisition means to find people and/or businesses in your target market and engage them with the goal of having them follow your brand on Twitter, like your page on Facebook or follow your Instagram updates.
If you’re operating a nail salon, you should be looking to connect with women in your geographical area.
If you own a sushi restaurant, you want to find people in your surrounding area that enjoy sushi regularly.
If you sell fitness apparel, you want to look for people who work out.
Brand and Keyword Monitoring
Performing searches and setting up alerts to monitor mentions of your brand name or other specific keywords related to your industry allows you to find new customers, gain new followers and establish a good reputation.
Approximately 70% of brand mentions, comments and inquires go without a response by brands and businesses, so you can set yourself apart from the rest by being responsive, socially aware and ready to respond when the right opportunity arises.
It’s always great when someone says nice things about you, and It’s important to acknowledge them and show appreciation when it happens.
3rd Party Sharing/Content Curation
By consistently sharing high quality content centered around specific themes or topics you become a content curator.
Sharing is one of the key components of a social media strategy. You can’t constantly promote your own content or products and services. No one wants to hear you talk about yourself all the time.
You need to mix things up, and the best way to do this is to share content from other sources.
Curating content allows you to post more often without coming off as a pushy salesman. It also helps to build bridges with people or businesses you’re sourcing your content from. When you share, comment, like or retweet someone else’s content, they receive a notification, which opens the door to further interactions and possibly creates a new contact you can build a relationship with.
We can help you identify other businesses, groups or individuals who are sharing quality content and monitor their feeds for opportunities to share something your audience will enjoy.
Talk to Us – Absolutely No Obligation
Tell us about your business and which social media accounts you have or want to set up – let’s get started!