Twitter App for Facebook – Premium Version Screenshots & Examples
Due to the most recent changes Twitter made to their API (requiring OAuth and the creation of your own app to display your tweets) we are unable to update or support this app any longer. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
See what the Premium Version allows you to do for your business and your branding.
The price for the app is a ONE-TIME payment. No subscriptions, no monthly fees. It’s yours.
Check out the Features, see how the Admin Panel works, and get general Help installing the App.
* Please allow up to 12 hours when upgrading or purchasing the Premium Version for the Premium Features to take effect!
- Nine colors to choose from to customize the look of your App and create consistent branding on your Facebook page
- Your choice of Twitter birds to the left of your Twitter username (or Company Name)
- Customizable Stream Title (Company Name)
- A Follow button with link to your Twitter profile, plus the number of your followers; at the top and bottom of the App page
- Header box containing your profile picture, your Twitter profile description and your Followers/Following count
- Up to fifteen of your most recent Tweets with a Twitter icon next to each one for better legibility
- A footer area with your choice of image/company logo and your contact information including a link to your website, and custom text area for anything else you want to display.
Twitter Bird Options
Useful Information When Using Our Apps
- Find Your Page’s ID (You need it to register your page)
- Installation Help (Video)
- Already registered the App and can’t figure out how to add it to your page?
Add the Twitter App for Facebook App to your page by clicking here (You must be logged into facebook and of course be the admin of the page)